Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Freebie: What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less: Getting Stuff Done

clipartbest.com
I always love reading helpful hints about how to be more productive and efficient, especially when they aren't one-size-fits-all, "this is how you do it" pieces. So, when I found Peter Economy's article, 9 Powerful Habits for Getting Important Things DoneI decided it was worth a look. And when his first two tips were "Do the hard stuff now" and "…do the easy stuff now," I knew it was my kind of piece.

Wishing you a productive weekend where you get the important stuff done, and make time for some  R & R as well. I'm off to do the easy stuff :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a great post! I think it probably all boils down to the last point - just do something! :) My life right now tends to be on the "Do the thing that absolutely has to be done today" and the rest shuffles to the bottom of the priority list.

    ReplyDelete