Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Freebie: What I'm Reading in Ten Minutes or Less

I was oh-so-grateful to Nathan Bransford for writing a round-up post today filled with great links. In order to keep my reading to ten minutes or less, I could click on only one link. Anyone want to guess which one? Comment below and if you're right, I'll enter your name in a drawing for a $5 gift card from Starbucks or Amazon (your choice).

Now I'm off to do a writing sprint. Buoyed by good feedback from my critique group last Wednesday night, I'm going to add a few pages (I hope) to my novel. And thanks to Bransford's fantastic blog post, I know just how I'm going to reward myself when I'm finished.

Happy clicking!


Yeah, that's not me.
But that's how I felt when I found Bransford's post.
Image courtesy of classroom clipart.com





No comments:

Post a Comment